- Maintain and administrate network, application and endpoint security solutions.
- Ensure all Cyber Security systems configured based on industry best practices and following approved policies and standards.
- Establish and manage 24/7 Security Monitoring capability for GAC threat landscape.
- Participate in building incident response plan.
- Create Security Operation Center (SOC) procedures.
- Create, Maintain and review security monitoring threat cases.
- Perform analysis for security events using approved tools to identify all possible threats.
- Follow up on open incident with action parties and ensure proper documentation closure for all identified incidents.
- Review and attend all threat intelligence feed report and create action plan accordingly.
- Provide scheduled and ad-hoc cyber security reports (Daily, weekly and executive)
Work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Excellent communication and reporting skills.
Proficiency-Level of English skills.
Multi-tasking capability. Function-Specific Competencies · Ability to effectively apply statistical concepts to analysis. · Ability to deliver timely, high-quality outputs that meet the specified brief. · Ability to demonstrate strong critical thinking skills. · Ability to communicate and listen effectively. · Ability to organize, interpret and present information in a meaningful way to diverse audiences.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s in Information Technology, Information Security or related fields.
5+ years of experience in Information Security – Cyber Security Operation.
Professional Certificate such as CEH, CHFI, CCIE Security, GMON or equivalent is preferred.