- Protects assets by planning and completing financial audits; identifying inadequate, inefficient, or ineffective internal controls; recommending improvements
- Implement best audit in line with applicable internal audit statements
- Follow up all related party transactions and comferm the balance
- Follow up IKTVA & BENA PLAN
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans financial audits by understanding organization objectives, structure, policies, processes, internal controls, and external regulations; identifying risk areas; preparing audit scope and objectives; preparing audit programs.
- Assesses compliance with financial regulations and controls by executing audit program steps; testing general ledger, account balances, balance sheets, income statements, and related financial statements; examining and analyzing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Assesses risks and internal controls by identifying areas of non-compliance; evaluating manual and automated financial processes; identifying process weaknesses and inefficiencies and operational issues.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing and analyzing items and collateral to documentation.
- Completes audit work papers and memoranda by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Communicates audit progress and findings by providing information in status meetings; highlighting unresolved issues; reviewing working papers; preparing final audit reports.
- Improves protection by recommending changes in management monitoring, assessment, and motivational practices, in the internal control structure, and in operating processes; identifying root causes.
- Supports external auditors by coordinating information requirements.
- Provides financial control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization’s reputation by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Contributes to team results by welcoming new and different work requirements; exploring new opportunities to add value to the organization; helping others accomplish related job results as and where needed.
- The individual will work closely with all major functional leaders of the Company.
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, in Finance or Accounting.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certified IFRS (Preferable)
- Computer Literacy: Ms Windows’s applications (Excel is essential), Outlook, PowerPoint and Excellent Presentation skills, Excellent Business and Technical writing skills.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SAP System for both the general ledger and statutory accounting. Great Plains and Freedom preferred.
- Audit, Financial Skills, Financial Diagnosis, Analyzing Information, Research Skills, Reporting Research Results, Integrity and Trust, Project Management, Attention to Detail, and Objectivity
- Extensive ability to handle confidential material with discretion.
- Thorough understanding of InternInternational Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). Knowledge of Statutory accounting principles.
- Strong analytical and accounting skills.
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and take on new tasks with a high level of difficulty.
- The individual will be expected to work with minimal up-front guidance and take ownership of his / her work product.