- Execute the procurement function accourding to supply chain and company overall strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing procurement support as directed by the Supply Chain Manager.
- Assisting department needs, identifying vendors and negotiating prices and payment terms, formalizing purchase / sub-contract agreements, ensuring procurement meets quality/ specifications requirements and timely delivery
- Providing technical expertise and maintaining budget
- Preparation of management reports
- Reporting and accounting as per regulatory and legal requirements.
- Execute and maintain appropriate systems for monitoring and measuring business and individual project cash flow.
- Administering supplier contracts.
- Submit a written monthly report on the company/project financial position.
- Co-ordinate all functions to ensure good liaison and co-operation between internal departments and external clients (where required) to ensure priorities are achieved in line with the overall schedule.
- Ensure that Client’s representatives are fully informed on progress and the current state of the Contract.
- Maintain a culture whereby all parties are encouraged to work together towards common improvement goals.
- Support the generation and implementation of new ideas and improvements in all aspects of the business.
- Where required represent the Company at management and progress meetings called by the Company or the Client.
- Ensure a strict adherence to the company financial and system procedures.
- Review suppliers invoices and ensure on time payments.
- Strong Market Intellegance
- Strong background in computer based office management & SAP System