• Manage unit profit plans by implementing marketing strategies, analyzing trends and results.
• Develop & execute growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans to increase productivity and expand company customer base.
• Supervise regional sales managers.
• Set teams targets & ensure teams objectives are aligned with the company overall business objectives.
• Maintain sales volume by tracking changing trends, economic indicators, competitors, supply and demand.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
• Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories and projecting expected sales volumes and profit for existing and new products.
• Work with regional manager toward developing field sales action plans.
• Provide guidance and strategy for proposals development.
• Strong Understanding of Networking Business
• Experience in Networking Solutions especially CISCO and CISCO Process
• Experience in Infrastructure, Juniper and Cabling
• Experience in translating technical and business requirements into cost-efficient solutions
• Proven track record in solutions selling – identifying opportunities • Previous experience as a Sales Director, Sales Executive, Sales Manager
• Proven Networking Sales and Management track.
• Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including C-level
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
• Proven ability to position products and services against competitors
• Demonstrable experience as Head of Sales, developing client-focused unique solutions
• Minimum 18 Years of relevant experience
• Strong KSA market experience
• Customer Relationship Management
• Excellent communication, listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
• Problem solving and management of customers’ expectations
• Leadership and team management skills
• Transferable Iqama is a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
• Arabic Native required
– Management by Objectives
– Direct Sales